Fact: Email Marketing is still the preferred method of business communication for the majority of professionals
With so many different marketing channels available, especially social media, using email to keep in regular contact with your customer base is often overlooked. But it shouldn’t be. True, other options may be more “sexy”, but that doesn’t really matter much. Effectiveness does.
Well then you should know the current email marketing research. Current research shows that over 50% of business owners and professionals STILL prefer email for direct marketing campaigns and promotional materials. This number is almost shocking upon first seeing it. But then put yourself in the mindset of the typical higher level executive or business owner. They got a lot of things on their plates already, and email is the tried and true for everybody from my generation and beyond. So that this all means – your list of email contacts can be an absolute revenue goldmine, and you might not even know it.
Three are a number of reasons that email marketing programs can be both effective and ROI friendly when promoting
Email marketing programs can be a very effective and ROI friendly way to promote your business, your products and services.
– I manage the entire process, from the creation of the drip mail, newsletter or special design template, the writing and distribution, and management of your email address lists
– Our designers and programmers can custom build whatever it is that you may need
– Publish on whatever schedule you would like, we keep your list up-to-date
– See how many people viewed your email, clicked through to your site, which email addresses “bounced” and much more
– Modify the email marketing program continually based on this data to ensure the highest open rates and engagement
Your email database is a great source of added $ revenues. Don’t miss the opportunity to use one of your most unique resources.
There are few companies would couldn’t benefit from a targeted email template, a drip email campaign, or online newsletter. Contact Us today to learn more about how inexpensive it can be to generate more revenue online with email marketing. You can also call me at (314) 494-3494, or email me directly at email@example.com.
Jim Haynes – Owner, Hat Trick Associates